12/26/2012

Fw: This puts lifes hassles into prespective


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: m.stommel <m.stommel@comcast.net>
To: Lee Hanley <RAllee2@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, December 8, 2012 12:03:57 PM
Subject: FW: This puts lifes hassles into prespective

Hi All,

Oh, this brought many tears to my eyes and down my cheeks. This was very sad and yes, I do know how many of our men felt at various times.
I remember my husband speaking of many times, but I have heard repeatedly from many other soldiers, airmen, and various military men from
every service.  I had many chills and I could not stop my emotions  when reading this. It was very clear to me what our guys go through over and
over again so we have living conditions that we do in the United States of America and I hope and pray it continues to be the United States of
America, too. I am very concerned how our country seems to be straying away from our standards, and our customs, and the Declaration of Independence.
and our Constitution, also. I am very fearful for our USA right now.  I do continue to pray for all our men and women and pray our country will be able
to maintain all our rights and customs forever. I pray every day for our country and the personnel that protect us around the world.

God Bless America now and forever.  Merry Christmas to you all and I pray for your good health, too.

Lovingly, Marilyn  

From: William Stommel [mailto:williamstommel@aol.com] 
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:54 AM
To: dcmcfla@hotmail.com; m.stommel@comcast.net; cecilwld@aol.com; tmpetty2@prodigy.net
Subject: Fwd: This puts lifes hassles into prespective

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Clark <ekclark601@yahoo.com>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 6:08 pm
Subject: Fwd: This puts lifes hassles into prespective





  


:


Subject: FW: This puts lifes hassles into prespective
TELL ME YOU DELETED THIS AND I WON'T BOTHER YOU WITH ANY MORE EMAILS....
WHEN A SOLDIER COMES HOME
This email is being circulated around the world - please keep it going


When a soldier comes home, he finds it hard....
..to listen to his son whine about being bored.


....to keep a straight face when people complain about potholes.


to be tolerant of people who complain about the hassle of getting ready for work.


...to be understanding when a co-worker complains about a bad night's sleep.


..to be silent when people pray to God for a new car.


....to control his panic when his wife tells him he needs to drive slower.


..to be compassionate when a businessman expresses a fear of flying.


.....to keep from laughing when anxious parents say they're afraid to
send their kids off to summer camp.


.....to keep from ridiculing someone who complains about hot weather.


....to control his frustration when a colleague gripes about his coffee being cold.


....to remain calm when his daughter complains about having to walk the dog.


......to be civil to people who complain about their jobs.


.....to just walk away when someone says they only get two weeks of vacation a year.


....to be forgiving when someone says how hard it is to have a new baby in the house.
The only thing harder than being a Soldier...


Is loving one.


I was asked to pass this on and I will gladly do so,
Will you???


����� As many times as I get this I'll continue to pass it on........May God keep them safe as they fight to keep us safe......God bless them and all who send this on...........