12/17/2012

Fw: Fwd: FW: Went Fishing, Caught 4 Deer

Sent: Sat, November 17, 2012 8:35:11 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Went Fishing, Caught 4 Deer

Note: Forwarded message is attached.



---------- Forwarded message ---------- 
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 05:39:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: FW: Went Fishing, Caught 4 Deer
PM

worth a rerun!

Kinda makes you wonder. The deer surely had to reason that the humans were their best chance, even though they normally would fear them. They acted Appropriately until they were safe, then went back to the usual. I wonder if they now have more trust?




                   
               Went  Fishing, Caught 4 Deer


                                     A  once in the history of mankind kind of thing.  The Best  Day Of Fishing Ever!

                     Some  fishing stories are a little hard to believe, but this guy has  pictures to prove his  story...
    
I've  heard of salmon jumping into boats, but never anything quite  like this...
   Tom  Satre told the Sitka Gazette that he was out with a charter  group on his 62-foot fishing vessel 
when four  juvenile black-tailed deer swam directly toward his  boat.

"Once  the deer reached the boat, the four began to circle the boat,  looking directly at us.  We could tell right away that  the young bucks were distressed. I opened up my back gate and  we helped the typically skittish and absolutely wild animals  onto the boat.  In all my years fishing, I've never seen  anything quite like it!

Once onboard, they  collapsed with exhaustion, shivering."

“This  is a picture I took of the rescued bucks on the back of my  boat, the Alaska Quest.  We headed for Taku Harbour . Once  we reached the dock, the first buck that we had been pulled  from the water hopped onto the dock, looked back as if to say  'thank you' and disappeared into the  forest.
   After  a bit of prodding and assistance, two more followed, but the  smallest deer needed a little more help.

This  is me carrying the little guy.

My daughter, Anna,  and son, Tim, helped the last buck to its feet.  We  didn't know how long they had been in the icy waters or if  there had been others who did not survive. 

My  daughter later told me that the experience was something that  she would never forget, and I suspect the deer felt the same  way as well!"

I told you!  Awesome...  huh?
   
Our  Lord works in mysterious way..


"Kindness is the  language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark  Twain
 






No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com/
Version: 10.0.1411 / Virus Database: 1522/5389 - Release Date: 11/11/12


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com/
Version: 10.0.1427 / Virus Database: 2441/5396 - Release Date: 11/15/12