11/25/2012

Fw: SHOCKING INFORMATION FOR SENIORS!!

Sent: Sat, September 15, 2012 8:42:32 PM
Subject: FW: SHOCKING INFORMATION FOR SENIORS!!

Hi All.


Well, here is more shocking news for seniors.  You need to check on everything and be prepared for all the bad things that happen immediately if Obama wins this election.  
The list to check seems to be getting longer and longer and I hope I can find my list later, and don’t put away for safe keeping some place. Ha. Ha.  I do that a lot.  I’m 82 now and I
Don’t always trust where I put things for safe keeping.  I am work in action with these concerns.

I am trying to be very aware of all I read and hear and keep in mind and written down, too.  We can’t be slip shod about anything these days.  Watch your things with a small teeth comb!!

Our world is on edge and that is the absolute truth.  I knew thought things would get this bad and yet I thought I was prepared for almost anything.  These last few days have been sad and
Very enlightening.  God help us all. Our country is in a heck of a mess, and so is the world.

I have never watched all news so much, watched You Tube so much, read 2 papers daily and think my eyes are getting square shaped now from the TV screen watching and everything. We have to satay as informed as possible.  I certainly do try my utmost to do so.  I get lots of mail from a few very special people and I read and forward what I get, too. 

Been to dentist lately and have a bad tooth and need another crown. Shoot! I said “pull it” but dentist almost fainted at that remark. I ended up saying I would do yet another and that starts in a couple weeks.

But my hearing test this week was much worse than 3 years ago. Now I see why I don’t always hear things and I am thinking now about hearing aids. I am still thinking seriously and will get back to that doctor in a week or two.  I hate the expense but I like to hear, too! No wonder I don’t hear in class well or in a crowd anymore. 

This is it for now. All take care and stay well and happy.

Lovingly,  Marilyn



Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:22 PM
Subject:
 FW: SHOCKING INFORMATION FOR SENIORS!!






Subj: FW: SHOCKING INFORMATION FOR SENIORS!!

 
If you own a home, please read this!
THIS WILL BLOW YOU AWAY !!!!!
The National Association of REALTORS is all over this and working to get it repealed,
Before it takes effect. But, I am very pleased we aren't the only ones who know about
This ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting homeowners. How many REALTORS
Do you think will vote Democratic in 2012?
Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this happen?
It's in the health care bill and goes into effect in 2013.
Why 2013? Could it be to come to light AFTER the 2012 elections?
So, this is "change you can believe in"?
Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax.
If you sell a $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax.
This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes.
Does this make your November and 2012 vote more important?
Oh, you weren't aware this was in the Obamacare bill?
Guess what, you aren't alone.
There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either .
I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.
VOTERS NEED TO KNOW .There are so many things in the Obamacare “law” that have nothing at all to do with health care,that you wouldn't  believe it. Most of that “law” is to take whatever money you have left, and give it to his so called “Po” people. There is little about healthcare in the “law”. It’s all about power and who holds the strings to YOUR pocketbook. Read the bill. (“law”)
With this in mind...make sure you vote in November....the right way!!!