11/17/2012

Fw: Safety in Your Homes

Sent: Wed, July 25, 2012 7:52:48 AM
Subject: FW: Safety in Your Homes



Hi,

I am not sure this is all true. I have some of these and I don’t like them anyhow. Hard to find the light bulbs I used to love now.  But is this really true? If so, I don’t want to continue to use any of them.

I am only writing a few of you in hopes I get some answer. Let me know!

Marilyn

Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: FW: Safety in Your Homes

This is scary.
Becky

Subject: Fw: Safety in Your Homes

NOTE: These are the lamps mandated by the US Congress to replace all incandescent bulbs. Remember, the large environmentalist lobbys are supported and controlled by foreign nation donations.

The following training bulletin is attributed to the Salisbury, MD Fire Department.  There seems to be some disagreement as to the level of mercury in the CFL light bulbs, however the cleanup after a breakage is accurate.  Also, for your convenience, Lowes has a recycling drop-off at the store.  The following statement comes from their internet site.

The permanent recycling centers, located at the store entrance, offer a free, convenient and easy way for customers to recycle rechargeable batteries, cell phones, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) and plastic shopping bags.

The training bulletin is attached.

Salisbury Fire Dept. Training Newsletter -
April 2012 (Please send to everyone)
This is info for everyone everywhere !!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND THEN PASS ON TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.