11/08/2012

Fw: Fwd: Awsome


Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 3:45 PM
Subject: Fw: Awsome




JET SKIS AREN'T FOR EVERYONE
  Sorta Gives new meaning to the terms
Low rider, high tide, and full moon!
Not to mention: Crack kills!
 
SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN
EVERYTHING!?
 










----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...and my favourite:An archaeological team, digging in
Washington DC , has uncovered
10,000 year old bones and fossil remains
Of what is believed to be the first
Politician.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
There have been many,
Many times when I may have.
Disturbed you,
 Troubled you, Pestered you,
Irritated you,
 Bugged you or got on your nerves with all the e-mails I send, 
So today I just wanna tell you that...
 

I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!