8/20/2014

Dear Esteemed Colleague:

Greetings

Good day to you and your family, i apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral

ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Engr. Maja Adam from Damascus Syria. I am now 64 years Old, and i am an oil Tycoon from Syria and Saudi

Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was

established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law

no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and

private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc……… ........

Why i contacted you is that I want you to tell me more about good investment in your country so that i

could relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria, Now that Syria security

and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost

forever and our happiness has been taking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from

Syria, here in my country there is fire on the mountain, i need a foreign partner to enable me

transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly.

Tell me more about your country, how good it will be to invest in your country Cities, Such as buying

of properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places. I will appreciate whatever result

you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable

investment you may suggest, on my next email i will explain to you the full details of this investment

Proposal.

I shall tell you more about myself and my family on my next email, upon your respond, you may as well

tell me little more about yourself. I'm waiting for your good responds.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks and best regards,
Engr. Maja Adam
engrmajdadam_adam@yahoo.com