9/29/2014

Hello My Dearest One



I am Miss Zainab,19years and Adopted child of late Dr.Koroma.M. Muatassim, a Former Minister of Petrol in Sierra Leone, Licensed diamond dealers and recently an Oil Tycoon In Saudi Arabia. Who was poisoned by his secretary on business trips in Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition Conference. And I know this may sound strange to you for receiving a mail from an unknown person.

Before the sudden death of my father in a private hospital here in Freetown, Sierra Leone. He secretly called me at his bed side, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying and complained that I am too young to be managing my life now with no one to take care of me without knowing that he is leaving me all alone in this wicked world, That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me and he also revealed this to me that he has a sum of amount of Money in European bank with my names for oil field investment in BP at U.S.A.

He told me that l should seek for your help as foreign partner who will stand for me as his business partner in your country to get this fund out from bank there and also help me to relocate to your place immediately for my dear life. He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he is suffering from cancers of the Arsenic poisoning he recieved from his secretary suspecting to be one of my uncles who work under him ,who's desperate to inherit his inheritance after years of his suffering and he let me know that i am his Adopted Child and my step mother will not allow me to have any shares in the family properties as a Adopted Child concerned due to traditional culture. And after this incident that happen to my beloved father, i have now relocate to another nearby country called Cote'D Ivoire for my dear life through the help of missionary workers in my country

Best regard.




Miss Zainab